Wednesday, January 27, 2010

myMCOG.com


This is a new project my church is working on, and I would like to introduce it to you. The name is MYMCOG.
When alot of people see the name "MYMCOG", I can imgaine them trying to figure out what the letters mean. I guess by the cross being in there you can somehow relate it to a church or something. This might make it easeir for you, MY-M.C.O.G. Still doesn't? That's ok
Metter Church Of God, is what the four letters represent, and it's a church we have grown to love very much. When I say church, I mean the people who go there, which church actually means. This place is so awesome, because it's still got that Bible base tradition, in a fast-paced world. It is a place to refocus and continue on that path we all walk, that can sometimes be confusing. There's a little summary for you, so maybe that helped you with the letters.More info.
As for the website, we have tons of ideas. Podcast,live streaming, awesome blogs, and who knows what else. The newest so far is Verse of The Day.

Just stick around and see as MYMCOG grows, for there is so much more to come! Check us out at mymcog.com.
Want to connect? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment